20 May Terrain Update

Good news continues 🙂 Touch wood

Camping ground and route till Nakurche camp (C4) looking like clearing up. I would say if route is clear we should make that dash in three days and make it C3 so that one has one more day to deal with the C6 area. I am hoping all the way till there would have cleared up in the next 20 days of mostly sunny weather (as forecasted)

20May EOS